Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wetnwild color icon blushers

Today's post is going to be a product review and it is on the wetnwild color icon blushers.
I have to say that I've been looking at these blushes for a while now but since am more an eyeshadow girl I wasn't really interested in trying them out. So the other day I stopped at my local rite aid and found them on sale @ 40% off so I said " why not"
am actually relly glad i decited to try these out! if you have watch my resent haul video you probably saw that i got a MAC blush and i have to say that i find the wetnwild blushes to be as pigmented or if not more pigmented than the mac blushes.
they are supper creamy and very easy to blend. you just need a touch of your blush brush and you are good to go. sometimes even a touch of a brush can be too much! that's how pigmented they are. if i had to say one negative thing about these blushes it would be that they can be a bit powdery, i personally don't have a problem with that but its something to take into consideration. as far as i know they only have 4 colors here are some swatches and color descriptions. hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions just ask me on TWITTER: @amnerys 


*BERRY SHIMMER: berry pink with gold shimmers
*MELLOW WINE: dark rosy pink (matte)
*PEARLESCENT PINK: light pink with gold shimmers
*HEATHER SILK: dark fuchsia pink (matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment