Friday, January 14, 2011

MY DREAM COME TRUE







if you guys know anything about me, you know that am a very crafty person and i rather make something my self than buying it, this goes from pretty much any thing. even though i have to confess that i can get very lazy at times but most of the time i like doing things my self.

this has been like this ever since i was little. so every time i would hear from a local "crafty" class i would convince my mother to sign me up for it so it went from painting, cooking, sculpting, sawing, crocheting, making candles, makeup classes, i mean you name it and am pretty sure some where in my life i attempted to try and learn it!

when i was in primary school i would buy beads to make my own jewelry and sell it to my classmates so i pretty much had my own little business going on. this continued through out high school but somewhere in there i just stop doing it and i don't even know why but looking back at all the things that i used to do that was the one that i enjoyed the most

it has always been a crazy dream of mine to have my own jewelry line and sell it , so thanks God and a few mistakes here and there am taking baby steps to make this dream come true so i want to introduce to you guys my own jewelry online shop!!
http://www.arysjewelry.com/

i would love for you guys to give me your fedback and tell me what you guys think. hope you have a great day.
thanks
xoxo Arys

3 comments:

  1. pretty!congrats on your new site!

    following you on youtube and blogger now :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! charmingroyalty fallows my blog!!!! and posted a comment!!! am trying to keep myself together but i cant!!!lol

    ReplyDelete